The SureFire M322C Mini Scout light, powered by one 123A lithium battery, is an ultra-compact and powerful LED weapon light that mounts securely to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail via the RM45 off-set mount. The m322c's recoil-proof LED emitter is focused by a tie lens to create a high-intensity 500-lumen beam with plenty of reach for close- to medium-range applications with enough surround light to optimize situational awareness. This ultra-compact M322C-BK minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon Maneuverability compared to larger weapon lights. This new scoutlight configuration features the American defense manufacturing ad-sf quick-release mount. The DS07 is a waterproof switch Assembly for SureFire Scout light weapon lights. It includes a system-disable feature, a click on/off pushbutton switch, and an St07 switch Assembly with a 7 inch plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch. The integrated pushbutton and remote switch assemblies operate independently, providing switch redundancy.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 500 lumens of blinding White light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates focused, versatile beam with significant reach and enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision for situational awareness
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- This new Scout light configuration features the American defense manufacturing ad-sf quick-release mount
- The DS07 switch Assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click on/off pushbutton switch, and an ST07 switch Assembly with a 7 inch plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch