The M600 AA Scout Light is all about performance, capability, and versatility. This highly adaptable Weapon Light features a recoil-proof, high-output LED that's focused by a proprietary TIR lens to create a high-intensity 200-lumen beam with significant reach and peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to medium-range applications. But what really sets the M600 AA apart is that it can be powered by either AA lithium or AA alkaline batteries-the latter being more readily available worldwide, particularly in remote areas-and its runtime is unmatched. The M600AA can be fitted with either of two different switches, both included. The first is a tape switch with a 7-inch cable that provides fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon -- press the user-position able pad for momentary-on. The second is a click-type tailcap pushbutton switch -- press for momentary-on, press further until it clicks constant-on. Built from rugged aerospace aluminum that's hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for added durability, the lightweight M600 AA attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its fully integrated thumbscrew clamp--without weighing down your weapon. O-ring and gasket seals help keep out moisture and debris, making this hearty Scout Light ready for action in even the most inhospitable and remote areas of the planet. Built for combat, ready for anything. Fits: Rifles, carbines, and submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on the for end.
- Virtually indestructible high-performance 200 lumen LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with SF123A batteries (sold separately) and 1,500 lumens (sold separately) with the included SF18650B rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Powered by either two AA lithium batteries (included)--for maximum output/runtime--or by two more readily available AA alkaline batteries
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability
- Ergonomic tactical switching: shrouded click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)