This innovative, automatically adjusting version of the M600 ultra Scout light takes full advantage of the variable-output capability of one of SureFire brightest and most popular LED Weapon Lights. Our proprietary intellibeam technology-an intelligent sensor and microprocessor-based system-continuously evaluates your environment and seamlessly adjusts light output, from 15 up to 600 lumens, based on the scope of your surroundings. Just press or click its tail cap switch to access this auto-adjusting mode, which delivers just the right amount of light output. Return to off and press or click again within one second to activate max-output/Tactical mode, which locks in all 600 lumens-ideal when maximum output is what you need. The compact m600ib minimizes added weight, frees up rail space for other accessories, and increases weapon maneuverability compared to larger headlights. It attaches by means of an integral Thumbscrew clamp to long guns equipped with a mil-std-1913 Picatinny rail. This M600IB-A-Z68-BK comes with an installed click-type pushbutton tail cap switch: press for momentary on, press further to click constant-on. The switch is shrouded to minimize the chance for accidental activation. Constructed of High-strength aerospace aluminum with mil-spec type III hard Anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, the m600ib is O-ring sealed to keep out the elements. And, like all SureFire Weapon Lights, it's built to withstand the rigors of combat.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED with intellibeam Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 600 lumens depending on environmental conditions
- Total internal reflection (tir) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, Optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Shrouded click-type tail cap switch: click-on/off
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail