Compact and extremely powerful, the M612C ultra Scout light uses a high-performance, virtually failure-proof LED to produce 600 lumens of blinding output, and it continues producing tactical light for 1.5 hours on a set of batteries. Its output is focused by a total internal reflection (TIR) lens into an intense, far-reaching beam that also provides significant peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to longer-range applications. The SureFire RM45 off-set mount, designed specifically for Scout light models equipped with a Thumbscrew clamp, positions the light in the off-set position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) for end, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor. The robust RM45 is constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace aluminum that's hard anodized with a mil-spec type III finish - so it's extremely durable and resists corrosion while adding very little weight to your weapon. The DS07 is a waterproof switch Assembly for SureFire Scout light weapon lights. It includes a system-disable feature, a click on/off pushbutton switch, and an St07 switch Assembly with a 7 inch plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch. The integrated pushbutton and remote switch assemblies operate independently, providing switch redundancy. Constructed of High-strength aerospace aluminum with mil-spec type III hard Anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, the M612C ultra is o-ring sealed to keep out the elements. And, like all SureFire weapon lights, it's built to withstand the rigors of combat.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 600 lumens of blinding White light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.5 hours
- The compact M612V Scout light produces 350 lumens of brilliant White light or 120 mill watts of invisible infrared output for Use with night vision devices
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- This new Scout light configuration features the RM45 off-set mount which attaches via MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail for ends for lower profile and reduced snag potential
- The DS07 switch Assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click on/off pushbutton switch, and an ST07 switch Assembly with a 7 inch plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch