The new X300V, SureFire's first-ever dual-spectrum X-Series Weapon Light, allows users to select white light and infrared illumination-as well as a disable setting-with a simple twist of its self-locking head. Its high-candela white-light beam, focused by a TIR lens, will overpower the dark-adapted vision of an aggressor and its infrared output is for use with night vision devices. The X300V mounts securely to handguns with Universal and Picatinny rails and many rail-less handguns using SureFire's MR adapter mounts. Like all X-Series Weapon Lights, the X300V also mounts to rail-equipped long guns and can be activated via many optional switches for both handguns and long guns.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs produces 150 lumens of blinding white light or 120 mw of infrared illumination
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes white or IR light into focused beams with enough reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Construction - High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealed