TacStar's groundbreaking Adaptive Tactical M4 stock set a standard for the aftermarket 10-22 stocks. Now, Ruger's 10-22 takedown models can enjoy the upgrade with the same wealth of features. The M4 Take-Down's two piece design even allows the upgraded rifle to continue to fit in the factory's carrying case. The length adjustable stock retains adaptive tactical reversible forend picatinny rail and buttstock storage for extra magazines. In addition, the pistol grip is designed to accept the optional stabilizing Tac-TRED monopod.
Made in USA.
- Two piece design for the take-down model
- Fits in Ruger Carrying Case
- Storage compartments for extra magazines
- Reversible Picatinny rail
- Pistol grip that will accept the Tac-TRED Monopod
- Fits: Ruger 10-22 Take Down Stock
- Color: Kryptek
- Weight: 2.5 lbs