TruGlo Tru-Brite Xtreme 4-16x50 AO Rifle Scope, 2 Color IR BDC Reticle, Black
The TruGlo Tru-Brite Xtreme 4-16x50 AO Rifle Scope, 2 Color IR BDC Reticle, Black is constructed from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum, with a durable, textured, non-reflective matte finish. Specially formulated multi-coatings provide maximum brightness, clarity and contrast even in the poorest of light conditions. The Xtreme scope has special internal anti-reflective coating on metal parts. This model Tru-Brite riflescope features adjustable parallax settings, extended eye relief, zoom index at 9 o'clock for more ergonomic use, low-profile, large diameter windage and elevation adjustment drums, durable leaf spring for windage and elevation adjustments, rheostat with adjustable brightness intensity, and so on. The scope is waterproof, fog-proof, nitrogen gas-filled and shock resistant to 1000g. The TruGlo Tru-Brite Xtreme model scope comes with a 2 Color IR BDC reticle. This two-color illuminated, bullet drop compensating reticle can be easily calibrated to many centerfire loads and provides aiming points from 100 to 600 yards. The Tru-Brite Xtreme 4-16x50 AO Rifle Scope includes see-thru / flip-up lens caps and runs on a CR2032 battery (included).
- Adjustable parallax settings
- Ultra-high contrast, high resolution mechanical and optical design
- Dual-color illuminated reticle allows choice of red or green for faster target acquisition in low-light conditions
- Reticle can be used in black without illumination
- Reticle can be easily calibrated to most centerfire cartridges and accommodate targets up to 600 yards away
- Waterproof / fog-proof / nitrogen gas-filled
- Shock-resistant to 1000g
- See-thru / flip-up lens caps, optical quality / all-weather
- Rubber-coated, speed-focus eye-piece
- Specially formulated multi-coatings provide maximum brightness, clarity and contrast even in the poorest of light conditions
- Special internal anti-reflective coating on metal parts
- Zoom index at 9 o'clock for more ergonomic use
- Low-profile, large diameter windage and elevation adjustment drums
- Durable leaf spring for windage and elevation adjustments
- Rheostat with adjustable brightness intensity
- One-piece tube made of aircraft quality aluminum
- Durable, textured, non-reflective matte finish
- CR2032 lithium battery
- 2 Color IR BDC Reticle
- Magnification: 4x - 16x
- Objective: 50mm
- Field of View: 7.5' - 30' 100 yards
- Eye Relief: 4.5" - 5"
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Length: 13.78"
- Weight: 18.9 oz.
- Finish: Black
- Reticle: Bullet Drop Compensator
- Adj Size: 1/4 MOA at 100 yards