Lightweight black nylon frame. Features rotating fiber optic sites and prongs, removable stabilizer, Latex powerbands with split leather pouch. 200 yard range. 232 ft/sec velocity. Frame will also hold a Mini Maglite. Made in the USA.
The Bat is the first slingshot designed to hold a Mini Maglite 2AA flashlight. Now you can shoot day or night with bulls-eye accuracy
- At night you can light up and follow targets up to 100 feet distance
- Zero in on the bull's-eye with The Bat's fiber-optic sights.
- The optic sensors capture light rays which make the red and green sights glow for better shooting accuracy
- The clear plastic-handle slides down the black-nylon frame and releases SA30 5/16" ammo from the top.
- When pushed up the ammo chamber becomes "self-sealing", and traps ammo in the handle