S9T: Trumark slingshot
- Clear, plastic handle slides up, and down the U-shaped aluminum frame.
- The frame locks the handle parts together without the use of rivets or glue.
- When pushed up, the chamber releases SA30 ammo from the handle's bottom.
- When pushed down, the chamber becomes "self-sealing" and traps the ammunition.
- The fast, Tapered Powerbands are designed to release maximum energy with minimum hand strain while aiming.
- They are 15% to 35% more efficient than conventional non-tapered bands.
- The S9T is excellent when faster ammo velocity and accuracy are necessary to increase Bull's-Eye scores.
- 225 YD. Range. The S9T sling shot stores SA30 5/16" steel-balls in the handle.
- The ammo is not included
- The S9T slingshot has matched-pull latex RR-T Powerbands with a soft split-leather pouch.