The UCO Arka USB Charger is also a compact, collapsible lantern that provides up to 180 lumens of light. The Arka's frosted globe slides down easily to switch between lantern and flashlight modes when you need more focused lighting. The lantern is powered by a 4 amp-hour rechargeable battery, and is simply plugged into a normal electrical socket to recharge. The lantern battery can re-charge your other mobile or digital devices using the USB port. The on/off switch controls the brightness of the lanternjust hold the button and it will dim or brighten to the level needed at the moment. Also available is a red-light mode to preserve night-vision. This is helpful for reading maps, and also offers strobe options as an emergency beacon. The Arka is perfect for auto and home emergency preparedness kits, RVs, and around the campsite.
- Rechargeable 4AH Li-Ion battery doubles as charging station for USB devices, enough power to charge a phone, camera, GPS, etc.
- R3 XP-E CREE LED provides infinitely adjustable brightness up to 180 lumens.
- Burns on high for 6-8 hours and low for up to 50 hours.
- Frosted globe slides up for a diffused white light in lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Durable, water-resistant ABS/TPE housing with extendable feet for additional stability.
- 5 lighting modes that vary from high to low light plus 3 red LEDs that vary from tactical night vision to strobe to S.O.S. emergency strobe.
- LED indicator light displays battery level and charging status.
- Split ring on top allows hanging.
- 100-240V charger and USB cable included.
- Battery Type: 3.7V 4AH LiIon rechargeable
- Bulb Type: Super bright R3 XP-E CREE LED
- Battery Lifeup to: 6-8 hours on high. Up to 100 hours on low.
- Highly water resistant: IPX 5
- Beam Projection: 250 ft. (75 m)
- Dimensionsopen: 7.75 high x 2.5 diameter (19.7 cm x 6.5 cm)
- Dimensionsclosed: 5.25 high x 2.5 diameter (13.3 cm x 6.5 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (241 g)