The leanest, brightest, tightest X5L, ramped up to evaporate darkness, subdue opponents and optimize a full-sized pistol like nothing else.
The blinding 160 lumen taclight is bigger and brighter, with beam intensity and explosive strobe that give aggressors nowhere to hide. The brilliant Viridian green laser is visible day or night, indoors and out. The leaner, aluminum-body profile fits your pistol as tight as a tattoo. An arsenal of custom modes lets you pre-program your tactics, then adjust on the fly to keep the advantage on your side.
You put a lot of thought, time and training into mastering your skill with weapons and tactics. The ultimate X5L makes sure it pays off when it counts.
- Beam Intensity/wavelength: 5mW peak, 532nm, Class IIIa, Continuous wave
- Laser beam divergence/spot size/range: 1.2 mrad, approx. 0.5" at 50 feet. Up to 100 yards daylight, 2 miles at night
- Dimensions/weight/construction: 2.84"L x 1.37"H x 1.45" W, 3.3 oz. (including battery), primarily 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, front and rear covers in high strength Zytel(R) polymer
- User adjustable: Easy to use windage and elevation adjustments on laser
- Power source/battery life: 6+ hours of constant laser runtime, 10+ hours of pulsing laser runtime, 60 minutes of laser and light runtime. Unit runs on one CR123A 3v lithium (included).
- Tactical light output: 160 lumens on continuous, 190 lumens on strobe mode
- Activation and modes: Exclusive two-button pressure pad and infinite amount of custom operating modes (user can customize laser pulse rate, tactical light strobe rate and light output).
- Universal mounting system: Modular rail set included with unit allows quick mounting to virtually all railed rifles