Handguns demand a scope that is built to withstand the brutal, shot-after-shot pounding from today's most powerful revolvers and single-shot pistols. Designed for the tremendous recoil of 1,000 rounds from a .454 Casull® revolver, Weaver's Classic Handgun scopes deliver the goods on rugged, reliable, repeatable accuracy.
- 1" tube
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- One-piece tube construction
- Set for 50-yard parallax
- Torture-tested to withstand the most powerful handgun calibers
- Magnifications: 2.5-8x
- Objecive Diameter: 28mm
- Reticle: Dual X
- Exit Pupil: 2.5x: 11.2mm and 8x: 3.5mm
- Field of View: 2.5x: 11 Feet and 8x: 4.5 Feet at 100 Yards
- Eye Relief: 24.53"
- Click Value: 1/4" at 100 Yards
- Adjustment Range: 52.36" at 100 Yards
- Length: 9.29"
- Weight: 9.1 oz
- Finish: Matte Black