Breathe in. Breathe out. Take up the slack. Press the trigger. Send rounds downrange with tack-driving accuracy thanks to the new and improved Grand Slam® Series. As the flagship series of the Weaver lineup, Grand Slam scopes have just undergone a complete transformationinside and out. From advancements to the legendary Micro-Trac® erector system to a fresh exterior design and great new packagingfeaturing cutting-edge, modern graphicsthe revitalized Grand Slam series exceeds the needs of even the most demanding shooter. Rugged, versatile and packed with advanced technology to give shooters the best shooting experience, Weaver Grand Slam is redefining the
- 4X magnification ranges provides versatile optic performance
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated lenses provide clear edge to edge viewing
- Argon purged tubes eliminates internal fogging
- Rugged one piece tube construction
- Side focus parallax adjustments on select models
- Magazinification: 4-16x
- Objective Diameter: 44mm
- Reticle: Eb-X
- Exit Pupil: 10.8mm - 2.8mm
- Field of View: 10.8 - 2.8 Feet at 100 Yards
- Eye Relief: 3.46" - 3.15"
- Click Value MOA: 1/4
- Adjustment Range MOA: 40
- Length: 11"
- Finish: Matte Black