Santiago's drag system, which includes a huge stainless steel drag plate, allows you to customize and fine-tune your settings to your type of fishing. The drag lever offers a wide range of drag, activating at the "Strike" position, with additional power available up to the "Full" setting. Plus, a simple push of a button puts the reel in to it's powerful low gear when you need it, and an easy turn of a dial lets you switch back to high speed to pick up line.
- Full-machined one-piece aluminum frame
- Massive stainless steel drag plate
- Forged aluminum spool
- 4 ceramic hybrid ball bearings for support and strength
- Push-button and dial-release two speed shift system
- Classic Fin-Nor gold annodized corrosion-resistant finish
- Line capacity (Mono): 900 yds. / 16 lb.
- Line Capacity (Braid): 900 yds. / 50 lb.
- Low Gear Ratio: 2.48:1
- High Gear Ratio: 5.58:1
- Spool Width: 1.81" / 46mm
- Weight: 41.6 oz.
- Factory Pre-Set At Strike: 6 lbs.
- Max Drag at Strike with Free Spool: 30 lbs.
- Lock-Down Drag at Full: 35 lbs.